top of page


Whether you are in the United States on a temporary visa, a student visa, or a non-immigrant visa, or you have family members abroad that you want to bring to live with you, we know the issues you face.  Our attorneys and staff know how to make the process of immigration straightforward, accessible, and successful for you and your family.

Family Immigration and Naturalization

If you are already in the United States as a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, we can assist your immediate family members, including spouses, unmarried children under 21, and parents, in obtaining lawful permanent residency and/or citizenship through naturalization.    

Employment-based Immigration

There are several categories of employment-based visas, based on your education, expertise, and experience, as well as the field of work.  We can assist you in determining which category you qualify for and help you pursue the appropriate visa.

bottom of page